Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Important [CLOSED] Flags & PAC3 Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyMode

Community Manager
Community Manager
Developer
Flag Applications
You can apply for access to numerous flags which will be used to improve roleplay across your characters.

It is important to note numerous things, however:
These flags are accessible across all characters, meaning they will not be linked to one specific character. If you only require flags on a specific character - you do not need to apply, but rather simply request it in-game.

These flags may be revoked by any senior moderator and above on a discretionary basis and it will be considerably more difficult to regain if they are misused in any capacity.
Access to these features is restricted because while they do allow you to improve the roleplay experience to some capacity, some of them can also be quite disruptive if used incorrectly or maliciously. Thus, your use of these features will be closely monitored through logs and by the staff team.

At the moment, you can apply for the following flags:
  • Physgun Access ("p")
  • Prop Spawning Access ("e")
  • Toolgun Access ("t")
  • PAC3 Access ("Z")

In order to apply, the following prerequisites must be fulfilled:
  • You must not have received any infractions (bans/kicks/warnings/et cetera) within the past two weeks.
  • You must be an active member within our community for at least a month.

To apply, reply to this thread with the following format:
Steam Name: Your answer goes here.
Steam ID: Your answer goes here.
Requested Flags: Your answer goes here.
Why do you need the requested flags?: Your answer goes here.

Steam Name: Demon_Doot
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:599186470
Requested Flags: Z
Why do you need the requested flags?: freedom to design my character that i intend to make to my liking. i dont wanna be limited by just base, built in models. breezy told me to do this if i wanted pac. saying it how it is.

Attachments

• IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 3
@glunch Accepted, contact a staff member on the server and you’ll receive your flag.

Last edited:
Steam Name: Pzkpfw VI ausf H
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:216310314
Requested Flags: p, e, t, Z
Why do you need the requested flags?: Less work on admin shoulders

Steam Name: Pzkpfw VI ausf H
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:216310314
Requested Flags: p, e, t, Z
Why do you need the requested flags?: Less work on admin shoulders
Accepted, request a staff member to provide them to you the next time you're available!

Steam Name: GamingSpy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208996896
Requested Flags: Z
Why do you need the requested flags?:

I'm not tooting my own horn here or boasting, but, I've used PAC3 for a while now and have what I think is decent experience in the program (Mostly on BMRP and HL2RP servers as well) and think having access to it would greatly improve my ability to rp in character with custom creations and models.

Refer to #media if you want to see some of my PAC3 work, but I can promise you on my scout badges that it will never be used for disruption or trolling in any capacity. Should I break that trust I will take full responsibility for doing so.

I'm unsure how rigid the time requirements are, however, so take this application with a heavy grain of salt.

Hopeful for a quick reply!

Requested Flags: P, E, T
Why do you need the requested flags?: Well, I was encouraged by Fletcher to do this as well, so here we are now! As with PAC, I'll be posting some of my propwork from other BMRP servers! I'm really proud of the demon core honestly.

Steam Name: Car Scientist
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98509195
Requested Flags; p, e, t, z
Why?: I like to build labs/fun stuff for the server, for PAC3 it is to look cool/differenciate myself

attached images are some of my builds and pacs

Attachments

• 20230125170715_1.jpg
    20230125170715_1.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230127174049_1.jpg
    20230127174049_1.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230208172806_1.jpg
    20230208172806_1.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230208172834_1.jpg
    20230208172834_1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 2
Requested Flags: P, E, T
Why do you need the requested flags?: Well, I was encouraged by Fletcher to do this as well, so here we are now! As with PAC, I'll be posting some of my propwork from other BMRP servers! I'm really proud of the demon core honestly.
Accepted, contact a senior moderator or above in-game.

Steam Name: Car Scientist
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98509195
Requested Flags; p, e, t, z
Why?: I like to build labs/fun stuff for the server, for PAC3 it is to look cool/differenciate myself

attached images are some of my builds and pacs
Denied, you don't fit the criteria at this time. I recommend re-applying after being an active member of the community for a longer while.

Steam Name: snakeoil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117951107
Requested Flags: PAC3
Why do you need the requested flags?: I want to experiment with PAC3, My intended use for it is to give Kiernan a different head model. As the one shown isn't the one I think suits him.

Steam Name: snakeoil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117951107
Requested Flags: PAC3
Why do you need the requested flags?: I want to experiment with PAC3, My intended use for it is to give Kiernan a different head model. As the one shown isn't the one I think suits him.
Accepted, contact a senior moderator or above in-game.

Steam Name: Gremanik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191957510
Requested Flags: P, E,T, Z
Why do you need the requested flags?: Well, to set up my own office. PAC 3: I'd want a hat, glasses, or hearing aids.

Steam Name: Gremanik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191957510
Requested Flags: P, E,T, Z
Why do you need the requested flags?: Well, to set up my own office. PAC 3: I'd want a hat, glasses, or hearing aids.
Denied, you're still new and though I've seen you roleplay it is better to give it a bit more time.

Steam Name: TarasRex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94616439
Requested Flags: p, e, z
  • e is needed for more immersive gameplay during different events. Starting an experiment as a scientist and putting different equipment on the table that are related to the test. Or playing as a xenian creature, picking up some kind of item and throwing it at someone. There are a lot of possibilities;
  • p is mostly needed for more thorrow organization of props, in case they get stuck somewhere, or just need to be frozen. I don't intending to use it too often;
  • z is needed to add more details to my character. I always liked customization options in games, and with PAC3 editor, I can make my characters stand out. All the changes that will be done will not go out of roleplay and will not ruin the immersion.

Steam Name: TarasRex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94616439
Requested Flags: p, e, z
  • e is needed for more immersive gameplay during different events. Starting an experiment as a scientist and putting different equipment on the table that are related to the test. Or playing as a xenian creature, picking up some kind of item and throwing it at someone. There are a lot of possibilities;
  • p is mostly needed for more thorrow organization of props, in case they get stuck somewhere, or just need to be frozen. I don't intending to use it too often;
  • z is needed to add more details to my character. I always liked customization options in games, and with PAC3 editor, I can make my characters stand out. All the changes that will be done will not go out of roleplay and will not ruin the immersion.

Accepted, contact a staff member once you're on the server.

I've assigned the PAC3 flag to @BlueHavoc911 so they could fix the neck of their character, until we've fixed it on our end.

I've assigned the PAC3 flag to the12thdoctor1 (STEAM_0:1:70490195) so they could fix their character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back